• Quote of the day!!

    "Fear. That is what we live with. And we live it everyday. Only in death are we free of it."
    ~ Neji Hyuuga ( Naruto )

    Anime-x

    we don't live to watch anime, we watch anime to live!!

    Tuesday 22 November 2016

    6 Quotes from Shikamaru Nara, that will make you a little more lazy today.


    I don’t think there is very much need to introduce Shikamaru Nara a shinobi of Leafs’s Nara clan. Shikamaru is a pure genius and has a rare intellect that consistently allows him to prevail in combat. Tho he is very much lazy by nature. And that laziness part of his personality makes him more popular.

    Here are some Quotes that truly defines his laziness…

    1.  Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her.

    2.  It’s not because I’m lazy, it’s just because I don’t care.



    3.  Sometimes I wish I was just a cloud, floating along.

    4.  Someday, I just want to marry a regular girl who isn’t too ugly and not too pretty. Have two children, first a girl, then a boy. Retire after my daughter is married and my son becomes a successful ninja, and spend the rest of my life playing shogi or Go. Then die of old age before my wife.

    5. Ughh. Great. What’s the point in setting the alarm if I’m going to wake up before it goes off? What a total waste. Now I’ve gotta shut it off but I don’t feel like moving. But if I don’t shut it off it will just keep ringing and ringing. Sigh. It makes me tired just thinking about the whole thing. Some mornings are such a drag…


    6. Man… What a drag…







    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Contact us

    Name

    Email *

    Message *